- [S49] Unknown author, Date calculated from data on funeral register record: "aged 73 years, 10 months, 25 days at death Nov. 19, 1926 (Stuffelbean Funeral Home, Pauls Valley, OK). Death certificate specifies Dec. 24, 1852.
1860 census Dallas Co., TX gives age as 6, birthplace as Texas (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S51] Unknown author, Info from Funeral Register of Suffelbean Funeral Home (n.p.: Stuffelbean Funeral Home, Pauls Valley, OK, unknown publish date).
- [S52] Marriage License, Tarrant County, recorded on page 9, Book 1., unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S63] Unknown author,  per K. Wornell (20 May 1993): (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S82] Unknown author, per Kevin Wornell (21 May 1993) -
1850 census Itawamba county, MS, page 322, 6th district:
Jesse S. FRANKLIN 40 m farmer 1200 Tenn
Julia 37 f Ala
Lucy 15 f Ala
Mary 8 f Miss
Jesse 6 m Miss
Susan 4 f Miss
William 2 m Miss
Permiela? 8/12 f Miss
George ARTHUR 17 m farmer Ala
Ann 16 f Ala
per Kevin Wornell (20 May 1993) -
Julia ARTHUR married Jesse FRANKLIN in Noxubee County on Nov. 30, 1838. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S84] Unknown name of person, Birth Certificate - TX (unknown file date), unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S85] Andrew Vaut, OK State Death Certificate (23/11/1926), unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as Death Cert. Garvin Co OK Andrew Jackson Vaut.
- [S90] 1880 Federal Census, 1880 Census TX, Tarrant Co.
- [S113] George R. Griffiths, Clevenger Pioneers and Descendants (Baltimore, MD: Gateway Press, Inc., 1980). Hereinafter cited as Griffiths  Clevenger Pioneers & Descendants.
- [S116] 1840 Federal Census, 1840 Census MS, Noxubee Co.
- [S117] 1860 Federal Census, 1860 Census TX, Kaufman Co., Kaufman, P. O. Prairieville.
- [S121] Logan County Marriage Book 2, Page 150, entry 57:, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S198] 1850 Federal Census, 1850 Census TX, Titus Co.
- [S277] Unknown author, Birthdate per transcription of letter from Pearl ? (Tebbetts, MO, Dec. 30, 1940) to Mrs. Martha Hart (Paoli, OK) (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S278] Letter from Pearl ? (Tebbetts, MO) to OK) Martha Hart (Paoli, 30 Dec 1940; unknown repository (unknown repository address).
- [S316] Unknown author, per John W. Tanner (P. O. Box 152, Flora, IL 62839), 15 Jan. 1994:
1850 Logan Co., KY census (West-Cent. Ky Fam. Research Assoc.):
"[Enos], Hannah Duncan (40 b. VA) and Asa E. Cleavinger, his sis Nancy and bro. David (she 20, he 18), also Juliet Duncan 11 and James A. Still 7, are in hom e(#613) of Asa 62 and Rebecca 60 Cleavinger, both b. VA." (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S406] Wm. S. and Robert Rose Bryan, A History of the Pioneer Families of Missouri: With Numerous Sketches, Anecdotes, Adventures, Etc., Relating to Early Days in Missouri. Also the Lives of Daniel Boone and the Celebrated Indian Chief Black Hawk, with Numerous Biographies and Histories of Primitive Institutions (Baltimore, MD: reprinted by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. for Clearfield Company, Inc., 2002, 1935 (original 1876)). Hereinafter cited as Bryan & Rose  History of Pioneer MO Families.
- [S419] 1840 Federal Census, 1840 Census AL, Benton Co.
- [S509] Ph. D. Sarah Clevenger, The Clevenger Families of Kentucky and Their Descendants (n.p.: privately published, Bloomington, IN 1997, 1997).
- [S513] 1850 Federal Census, 1850 Census MO Callaway Co District 12.
- [S527] 1850 Federal Census, 1850 Census MS Itawamba Co Dist 6.
- [S530] Mrs. Arthur D. Ferguson, Marriage Records of Callaway County, Missouri 1821-1871 (Gen R 977.81 C1567e Fulton, MO: Mrs. Arthur D. Ferguson, 1936). Hereinafter cited as Ferguson 1936-Marriage Recs Callaway Co. 1821-71.
- [S564] Morreta A Weatherford < and e-mail address>, unknown title (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S569] 1830 Federal Census, 1830 Census MO, Callaway Co.
- [S570] 1840 Federal Census, 1840 Census MO, Callaway Co., Cote Sans Dessein.
- [S571] Morreta Holland Weatherford, letter from Morreta Holland Weatherford to Greg Vaut dtd 25 June 1999 (n.p.: Morreta Holland Weatherford
Fort Worth, TX 76107-4261
e-mail address, unknown publish date).
- [S572] 1870 Federal Census, 1870 Census TX Tarrant Co Prec 1.
- [S574] 1860 Federal Census, 1860 Census TX Dallas Co Cedar Hill.
- [S605] Compiled by Linda Cheves Nicklas, Abstracts of Early East Texas Newspapers 1839-1856
ISBN 0-89308-503-0 (n.p.: Southern Historical Press, Inc.
PO Box 1267
375 West Broad Street
Greenville, SC 29602
1994, unknown publish date).
- [S661] Compiled by Gary Boyd Roberts, Ancestors of American Presidents, First Authoritative Edition (n.p.: Carl Boyer, 3rd, Santa Clarita, California, 1995, 1995).
- [S699] 1860 Federal Census, 1860 Census MO Callaway Co Cotes Sans Dessein.
- [S967] e-mail address, online http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:a21063, Unknown (unknown location), downloaded updated 25 Aug 2001.
- [S1455] National Parks Service Civil War Soldiers & Sailors System, online http://www.itd.nps.gov/cwss/. Hereinafter cited as Civil War Soldiers & Sailors System.
- [S2329] 1850 Federal Census, 1850 Census TX Dallas Co.
- [S2470] "The Pauls Valley Democrat", "Funeral services for A. Vaut," Obituary for Andrew Jackson Vaut, "The Pauls Valley Democrat", Nov. 25, 1926 (25 Nov 1926). Hereinafter cited as "Funeral services for A. Vaut."
- [S2473] 1850 Federal Census, 1850 Census KY Logan Co District 2.
- [S2499] 1820 Federal Census, 1820 Census KY Logan Co Russellville.
- [S2500] 1830 Federal Census, 1830 Census KY Logan Co Russellville.
- [S2502] 1860 Federal Census, 1860 Census TX, Dallas Co., Precinct 7, Roll: M653_1292; Page: 378; Image: 234; Family History Library Film: 805292.
- [S2503] 1900 Federal Census, 1900 Census TX, Tom Green Co., San Angelo (Precinct 1), Roll: 1672; Page: 18B; Enumeration District: 0155; FHL microfilm: 1241672.
- [S2830] Kenneth E. Weant, compiler, Callaway Count, Missouri, Volume 6: 5160 Deaths Reported In and Chronological Index to Selected Articles from the fulton Daily Sun 6 March 1888 to 25 June 1910 (MO: n.pub., 12 August 1998). Hereinafter cited as Weant  Callaway Co MO Death Reports 1888-1910.
- [S2834] Unknown author, Cetified Record of Marriage between Andrew VAUGHT and Louisa WILSON, Louisa Co., TX (n.p.: n.pub., 22/8/1842).
- [S2977] 1880 Federal Census, 1880 Census TX, Dallas Co., Justice Precinct 5.
- [S2978] 1910 Federal Census, 1910 census TX, Tom Green Co., San Angelo City.
- [S3026] 1840 Federal Census, 1840 Census AL, Franklin Co.
- [S3056] Unknown household, 1844 1844 MO State Census, unknown location, unknown record info, unknown repository unknown repository address.
- [S3662] 1876 Missouri State Census, 1876 Census MO Callaway Co Township 44.
- [S3700] 1860 Federal Census Slave Schedule, 1860 Census MO, Callaway Co., Cotes Sans Dessein Slave.
- [S3782] Constance Lee (Ervin) Givens, online unknown url, Constance Lee (Ervin) Givens (unknown location), downloaded 10 Aug 2017.
- [S3881] Unknown family info, Crow Family Bible (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date); unknown present owner, unknown location.