- [S63] Unknown author,  per K. Wornell (20 May 1993): (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S82] Unknown author, per Kevin Wornell (21 May 1993) -
1850 census Itawamba county, MS, page 322, 6th district:
Jesse S. FRANKLIN 40 m farmer 1200 Tenn
Julia 37 f Ala
Lucy 15 f Ala
Mary 8 f Miss
Jesse 6 m Miss
Susan 4 f Miss
William 2 m Miss
Permiela? 8/12 f Miss
George ARTHUR 17 m farmer Ala
Ann 16 f Ala
per Kevin Wornell (20 May 1993) -
Julia ARTHUR married Jesse FRANKLIN in Noxubee County on Nov. 30, 1838. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S94] Unknown author, Family bible page (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S95] Unknown author, Date from family Bible page (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S104] Unknown author, info by J. P. Lee from "Maryland and Virginia Colonials: Genealogies of Some Colonial Families" by Sharon J. Doliante, GPC, 1991. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S106] Unknown author, "His will proved in Hanover Co., on 1 March 1733, and named his wife, Mary, and his childre: Paul, Burgess, John, Nathaniel, Agness (sic), and Sarah. His wife Mary, and his friend Henry Chiles were names as executix (sic)." - Blake Kirk, Dec. 11, 1992 (CIS 76646,2427) (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S116] 1840 Federal Census, 1840 Census MS, Noxubee Co.
- [S117] 1860 Federal Census, 1860 Census TX, Kaufman Co., Kaufman, P. O. Prairieville.
- [S277] Unknown author, Birthdate per transcription of letter from Pearl ? (Tebbetts, MO, Dec. 30, 1940) to Mrs. Martha Hart (Paoli, OK) (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S278] Letter from Pearl ? (Tebbetts, MO) to OK) Martha Hart (Paoli, 30 Dec 1940; unknown repository (unknown repository address).
- [S379] Annette DeCourcy Towler, "A. (Nettie) Towler, Feb. 2, 1994 GEnie message," e-mail message from Annette D Towler <e-mail address> (unknown address) to Greg Vaut, 2 Feb 1994. Hereinafter cited as "A. (Nettie) Towler, email Feb. 2, 1994."
- [S406] Wm. S. and Robert Rose Bryan, A History of the Pioneer Families of Missouri: With Numerous Sketches, Anecdotes, Adventures, Etc., Relating to Early Days in Missouri. Also the Lives of Daniel Boone and the Celebrated Indian Chief Black Hawk, with Numerous Biographies and Histories of Primitive Institutions (Baltimore, MD: reprinted by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. for Clearfield Company, Inc., 2002, 1935 (original 1876)). Hereinafter cited as Bryan & Rose  History of Pioneer MO Families.
- [S418] 1870 Federal Census, 1870 Census TX Fannin Co Prec 5.
- [S467] Unknown author, Date given as 5 Oct. - 11 Nov. 1680 in "Ball Families of Virginia's Northern Neck: An Outline", compiled by Margaret Lester Hill for Mary Ball Washington Museum & Library, Inc., 1990, p. 1. Cites: "Lancaster Co., VA, Will Book" 5:70-71; 11 Sept. 1789 letter Col. James Ball to Col. Burgess Ball in Horace E. Hayden, "Virginia Genealogies, p. 47. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S472] Unknown location, The Ball Family (text file); unknown film, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as Moeller The Ball Family ms.
- [S473] Earl L. W. Heck, Colonel William Ball of Virginia: The Great-Grandfather of Washington (103 Newgate Street, London, E. C. 1, UK (on file at National Genealogical Society Library, 4527 17th St, N, Arlington, VA): Sydney W. Dutton, unknown publish date). Hereinafter cited as Heck, Earl L. W.  Col. Ball of VA.
- [S513] 1850 Federal Census, 1850 Census MO Callaway Co District 12.
- [S527] 1850 Federal Census, 1850 Census MS Itawamba Co Dist 6.
- [S530] Mrs. Arthur D. Ferguson, Marriage Records of Callaway County, Missouri 1821-1871 (Gen R 977.81 C1567e Fulton, MO: Mrs. Arthur D. Ferguson, 1936). Hereinafter cited as Ferguson 1936-Marriage Recs Callaway Co. 1821-71.
- [S557] Inc. - Family Tree Maker Brøderbund Software, World Family Tree Vol. 7, Ed. 1, #0617.
GEDCOM file imported on 23 Feb 1999.
Release date: October 17, 1996 (n.p.: Broderbund Software, Inc., 1996, Release date: October 17, 1996).
- [S569] 1830 Federal Census, 1830 Census MO Callaway Co.
- [S570] 1840 Federal Census, 1840 Census MO Callaway Co Cote Sans Dessein Twp.
- [S607] Inc. Brøderbund Software, World Family Tree Vol. 15, Ed. 1, Family # 2288 (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S641] Inc. Brøderbund Software, World Family Tree, Vo., E1, Family #0628 (n.p.: Release date: September 15, 1997, unknown publish date).
- [S661] Compiled by Gary Boyd Roberts, Ancestors of American Presidents, First Authoritative Edition (n.p.: Carl Boyer, 3rd, Santa Clarita, California, 1995, 1995).
- [S699] 1860 Federal Census, 1860 Census MO Callaway Co Cotes Sans Dessein.
- [S755] Letter from unknown author (unknown author address) to unknown recipient, 7 Aug 2001; unknown repository (unknown repository address).
- [S781] e-mail address, online http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=lanastl, Larry Chesebro (unknown location), downloaded 25 Aug 2001.
- [S967] e-mail address, online http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=:a21063, Unknown (unknown location), downloaded updated 25 Aug 2001.
- [S1363] Gloria Harrop, "Harrop email 10 Apr 2002," e-mail message from e-mail address (unknown address) to Gregory A. Vaut, 10 Apr 2002. Hereinafter cited as "Harrop email 10 Apr 2002."
- [S1365] Gloria Harrop, "Harrop Email 14 Apr 2002," e-mail message from e-mail address (unknown address) to Greg Vautq, 14 April 2002. Hereinafter cited as "Harrop Email 14 Apr 2002."
- [S1455] National Parks Service Civil War Soldiers & Sailors System, online http://www.itd.nps.gov/cwss/. Hereinafter cited as Civil War Soldiers & Sailors System.
- [S2484] 1910 Federal Census, 1910 Census Military Philippines Augur Barracks.
- [S2601] 1940 Federal Census, 1940 Census CO Denver Co Denver.
- [S2603] 1910 Federal Census, 1910 Census OK Garvin Co Lindsay.
- [S2830] Kenneth E. Weant, compiler, Callaway Count, Missouri, Volume 6: 5160 Deaths Reported In and Chronological Index to Selected Articles from the fulton Daily Sun 6 March 1888 to 25 June 1910 (MO: n.pub., 12 August 1998). Hereinafter cited as Weant  Callaway Co MO Death Reports 1888-1910.
- [S2833] Unknown name of person file; ; unknown series (n.p.: Texas State Archives).
- [S3662] 1876 Missouri State Census, 1876 Census MO Callaway Co Township 44.
- [S3664] James Franklin Corn, "The Tennessee Society of the Sons of the American Revolution Application #44544 (Nat'l) - #544 (State) Capt. John Lillard Sr.", Tennessee Society #544, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as "SAR Application #44544 John Lillard."
- [S3700] 1860 Federal Census Slave Schedule, 1860 Census MO, Callaway Co., Cotes Sans Dessein Slave.
- [S3817] Unknown, "Downman Family", The William and Mary Quarterly 28:2:138-141 (1 Oct 1901). Hereinafter cited as "Downman Family 1909."
- [S3830] U. S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, General Land Office Records, online https://glorecords.blm.gov/default.aspx. Hereinafter cited as BLM General Land Office Records.
- [S3881] Unknown family info, Crow Family Bible (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date); unknown present owner, unknown location.
- [S3932] 1850 Federal Census, 1850 Census MO, Morgan Co., Moreau Township.
- [S3934] 1840 Federal Census, 1840 Census MO, Morgan Co., Richland Township.
- [S3951] 1880 Federal Census, 1880 Census TX Erath Co Prec 4.
- [S3952] 1900 Federal Census, 1900 Census TX, Johnson Co., Justice Precinct 3.
- [S4257] 1930 Federal Census, 1930 Census CO Denver Co Denver.
- [S4340] 1920 Federal Census, 1920 Census CO Denver Co Denver.
- [S4555] 1930 Federal Census, 1930 Census TX Kaufman Co Prec 6.