- [S53] Kevin Wornell, "per Kevin Wornell 13 Oct. 1992 - 1860 Census Johnson Co., TX "aged 38 from
KY"; 1870 Census Dallas Co., page 350, Swelling 442, Family 443, Precinct #2, Dallas Post Office, July 27, 1870 - "CLEVENGER, E.M. 54 m w 1500 620 born KY"," e-mail message from unknown author e-mail (unknown address) to Greg Vaut, 13 October 1992.
- [S58] Gregory Alan Vaut, printout, 1/18/93, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S62] John Henry Roberts, OK State Death Certificate unknown number, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as Death Cert., OK John Henry ROBERTS.
- [S78] Unknown author, per Kevin Wornell 20 may 1993 -
1880 Census Kaufman county TX, 17 June 1880, Precinct #6, page 189, family 298, dwelling 299:
,Willie m 9 son at home TX MS MS
,Emma w f 8 dau. at home TX MI MI
,Maggie f 6 dau. at home TX MI MI
,Lula w f 3 dau. at home TX MI MI
per Kevin: "I believe the MI abbreviation is Mississippi" (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S79] Unknown author, per Lorene PRATT VAUT notes from conversation with Truman DeVaughn on June 1992.
"The Lindsay News", August 10, 1928, front page: "Roberts Slays Wife, Self - Despondent Over Marital Relations - Formerly Lived at Lindsay"
"... John H. Roberts was born Mar. 17, 1867, at Cherokee, Texas. He was married the first time, in 1889 to Miss Emma Franklin, who died Oct. 1902. There were born to this died in infancy. [sic non sequitur] The surviving ones are Mrs. R. D. Pratt, Mrs. G. M. deVaughn and F. W. Roberts, all of Lindsay and T. S. Roberts of Sunset, Texas. All these were present at the last sad rites. Deceased was a member of the Christian church." (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S86] 1870 Federal Census, 1870 Census TX Dallas Co Precinct 2.
- [S105] Dec. 11, 1992 (CIS 76646,2427) Blake Kirk, Email - Dec. 11, 1992 (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S107] Letter from Joanne Chiles Eakin (unknown author address) to Greg Vaut, 18/10/1992; unknown repository (unknown repository address).
- [S108] Unknown author, date cited by Blake Kirk, 11 Dec. 1992. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S115] Unknown author, Marriage License: Kaufman Co., TX (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S118] 1870 Federal Census, 1870 Census TX Kaufman Co Kaufman.
- [S134] Unknown author, location per Patricia H. Cassedy (21 July 1993): "p. 182" (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S159] 1900 Federal Census, 1900 Census TX Kaufman Co Prairieville.
- [S214] 1880 Federal Census, 1880 Census TX Cherokee Co Prec 1.
- [S317] Unknown author, "The Lindsay News", August 10, 1928, front page (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S319] Unknown author, Censuses: 1870 & 1880 Cherokee Co., TX
1870 census Cherokee Co., Texas, Beat #2, P. O. Rusk, page 220.
1880 Census, "East half of Beat No. 1", Cherokee Co., TX, 28 June 1880, p. 46. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S395] Ralph E. Lillard, "per family group sheet rec'd 2 April 1994" (Route 2, Box 147, Benton, TN 37307, Tel. 615-338-5777). Unknown comments. Hereinafter cited as "Ralph E. Lillard FGS."
- [S453] Terri J. Adams (T.ADAMS20 - GEnie), April 4, 1994 - FGS Samuel BALL and Catherine Ann TAYLOR. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S471] Henry M. Early, Family Group Sheets:
Jasper LILLARD/LOLLARD and ? ISAACS
Moise LILLARD 1st and Lillie BALES
Jean (John) LILLARD and Mildred JONES
Benjamin LILLARD and Elizabeth LIGHTFOOT (n.p.: 525 Ivy Way, Garland, TX 75043, FGS dated July 22, 1985, unknown publish date).
- [S512] Jean Carruthers Old, Family Group Sheet for Jesse S. Franklin Jr. and Nancy Elizabeth Green (n.p.: Rt. 1, Box 141-B
New Boston, TX
903-628-3672, unknown publish date).
- [S541] Lucy Walker-Butler, email dated 14 July 1998 (n.p.: e-mail address, unknown publish date).
- [S542] Heinrich, Heinrich Family History - family group records on Internet. (n.p.: e-mail address
http://www.gendex.com/users/heinrich/master/fam01080.htm, unknown publish date).
- [S544] Family Tree Maker, World Family Tree Vol. 7, Ed. 1, #1770
Release date: October 17, 1996 (n.p.: Broderbund Software, Inc., 1996, unknown publish date).
- [S560] Inc. Brøderbund Software, data from World Family Tree Vol. 8, Ed. 1 #2843
Release date: January 12, 1997 (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S561] Ken Rothwell, Ken Rothwell, email dated January 1, 1999. e-mail address (n.p.: e-mail address, unknown publish date).
- [S596] Inc. Brøderbund Software, World Family Tree Volume 14, Family # 2613 (n.p.: Release date:, unknown publish date).
- [S760] Compiled by Jeanne Mitchell Jordan Tabb, Ancestor Lineages of Members - Texas Society of Colonial Dames 17th Century (n.p.: Clearfield Co. Inc., 1991). Hereinafter cited as Texas Col. Dames 17th Cent. (1991).
- [S2244] Arlis Herring Genealogy Database, online http://arlisherring.com/tng/index.php. Hereinafter cited as ArlisHerring.com.
- [S2323] 1880 Federal Census, 1880 Census TX Kaufman Co Prec 6.
- [S2416] 1910 Federal Census, 1910 Census OK Comanche Co Mangan Twp.
- [S2419] 1880 Federal Census, 1880 Census TX Kaufman Co Precinct 1.
- [S2472] 1880 Federal Census, 1880 Census TX Tarrant Co Precinct 8.
- [S2479] Shady Grove Cemetery, Cherokee County, Texas, online http://www.tx-wooddell.net/cherokee/ne/shady_grove_cemt.htm. Hereinafter cited as Shady Grove Cemetery, Cherokee County, Texas.
- [S2483] 1860 Federal Census, 1860 Census TX Cherokee Co Beat 9.
- [S2648] 1870 Federal Census, 1870 Census TX Rusk Co Precinct 5.
- [S2735] WikiTree Genealogy Site, online http://www.wikitree.com/. Hereinafter cited as WikiTree.
- [S3429] Bob J. Lane, "Lane BJ email 15 June 2016: "Re: Triangulation"," e-mail message from e-mail address (Oklahoma City, OK) to Gregory Vaut, 15 June 2016. Hereinafter cited as "Lane BJ email 15 June 2016."
- [S3602] 1860 Federal Census, 1860 Census TX Johnson Co Buchanan.
- [S3744] Early Colonial Settlers of Southern Maryland and Virginia's Northern Neck Counties, online <http://www.colonial-settlers-md-va.us/>. Hereinafter cited as Early Settlers of So Md and VA Northern Neck.
- [S3755] LLB and Nelson Osbood Rhoades George Norbury Mackenzie, compiler, Colonial Families of the United States of America: in Which is Given the History, Genealogy and Armorial Bearings of Colonial Families Who Settled in the American Colonies From the Time of the Settlement of Jamestown, 13th May, 1607, to the Battle of Lexington, 19th April, 177 (n 7 olumes) (Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishine Co., Inc., Original 1912, Reprint 1966, 1995). Hereinafter cited as MacKenzie  Colonial Families of the USA.
- [S3759] Compiled by Mary Edd Morton Researched by Edith Ellen Williams, compiler, Calling All Lightfoots - A Lightfoot Family HIstory (65 E. Main St., Westminster, MD 21157-5026 USA: Heritage Books, 2007). Hereinafter cited as Williams/Morton 2007 Calling All Lightfoots.
- [S3763] Gloria J. Tune, "Tune email 6 Sep 2017: "Paul Chiles FAG #162352443"," e-mail message from e-mail address (unknown address) to Greg Vaut, 6 Sept 2017. Hereinafter cited as "Tune email 6 Sep 2017."
- [S3764] By Harrison Dwight Cavanagh, Colonial Chesapeake Families: British Origins and Descendants (2 volumes) (http://www.xlibris.com/: Xlibris Corporation, 2 May 2014). Hereinafter cited as Cavanagh  Colonial Chesapeake Families.
- [S3779] Gloria J. Tune, "Tune email of 5 Oct. 2017 Re: More on Paul Chiles," e-mail message from <e-mail address> (unknown address) to Greg Vaut, 5 Oct 2017. Hereinafter cited as "Tune Email 5 Oct 2017."
- [S3818] LL. D. (ed.) Lyon Gardiner Tyler, compiler, Encyclopedia of Virginia Biography (Baltimore, MD: Reprint: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. - Original: Lewis Historical Publishing Co., NY, 1998 Reprint of 1915 edition). Hereinafter cited as Tyler (1915) - Enc of VA Biography.
- [S4451] Virginia Lee Hutcheson Davis, Tidewater Virginia Families: Generations Beyond (Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1998). Hereinafter cited as Davis  Tidewater VA Fam: Generations Beyond.
- [S4543] Helen Wooddell Crawford, compiler, Early Probates and Will of Cherokee County, Texas (PO Box 1332, Jacksonville, TX 75766-1332: Cherokee County Genealogical Society, 2009). Hereinafter cited as Crawford (2009) Probates/Wills Cherokee Co TX.
- [S4544] Ogreta W. Httash, compiler, Probate Records of Cherokee County, Texas 1846 - ca 1875 (2nd edition) (PO Box 1332, Jacksonville, TX 75766-1332: Cherokee County Genealogical Society, 2012 (2nd ed.)). Hereinafter cited as Huttash (2012) Prob Records Cherokee Co 1846-75.
- [S4794] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry: A Study in colonial and Medieval Families (5 Volumes) (n.p.: n.pub., 2013). Hereinafter cited as Richardson  Royal Ancestry.
- [S4796] Frankling Lillard Burdette, "The West virginia Society of the Sons of the American Revolution Application #74660 (Nat'l) - #1540 (State) Capt. John Lillard Sr.", West Virginia Society #377, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as "SAR Application #49577 Thomas Lillard."